People often send me Instagram profile links through group chats, especially when we are discussing places to visit or creative projects worth following. I prefer using the address directly because it saves me from typing usernames with unusual punctuation. It also helps ensure I am looking at the intended public account. Pasting a link feels like a natural continuation of receiving the recommendation. Did that approach make opening and viewing stories quicker for you?
I find copying a profile link particularly useful when someone shares an account that I have never visited before. It provides a precise reference, so I do not need to guess which of several similarly named profiles is correct. For casual story browsing, that saves a little time and keeps the process simple. I also like leaving the original message open in another tab because it reminds me why the account was recommended in the first place.
A friend sent me a link to a public art gallery account while we were planning a weekend visit. The profile had a fairly long username, so using the complete address was more convenient than entering it manually. I kept the message open and brought the profile information over to Instagram Story Viewer to look through the gallery's available public stories. That made it easy to compare the exhibition announcements with the details my friend had shared. I especially liked being able to move between the browser and our conversation without searching for the gallery again. The whole process felt direct, and we could make our plans using information from the same public account.
Delete Post
Are you sure that you want to delete this post ?
Thread was successfully added to your timeline!
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of 5000 friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (92 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Your video is being processed, We’ll let you know when its ready to view.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
We have detected some adult content on the image you uploaded, therefore we have declined your upload process.
Share post on a Community
Share to a page
Share to user
Your post was submitted, we will review your content soon.
To upload images, videos, and audio files, you have to upgrade to pro member. Upgrade To Pro
Edit Offer
Add tier
Delete your tier
Are you sure you want to delete this tier?
Reviews
In order to sell your content and posts, start by creating a few packages. Monetization
Pay By Wallet
Add Package
Delete your address
Are you sure you want to delete this address?
Remove your monetization package
Are you sure you want to delete this package?
Unsubscribe
Are you sure you want to unsubscribe from this user? Keep in mind that you won't be able to view any of their monetized content.
Payment Alert
You are about to purchase the items, do you want to proceed?