L' Intelligence Artificielle est-elle aussi importante pour l'Afrique qu'on le dit?

Commencé par Durrell NGOUANET · 10 Réponses
Publié: 6 ans
Aujourd'hui, on entend parler partout de l'intelligence artificielle comme de l'avenir du monde et de l'Afrique en l'occurence, mais qu'en est-il réellement?
Partager sur ma chronologie

Manuela Siewe Inscrit: 6 ans

Publié: 6 ans
Je ne pense que l'IA peut apporter beaucoup à l'Afrique dans l'état actuel des choses, nos besoins sont encore beaucoup plus primaires, néanmoins il est clair que s'y intéresser ne nous fait aucun mal :)

Mason William Inscrit: 2 ans

Publié: 1 y
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Print Monkey Review

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Print Monkey Review

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Create And Go Reviews

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Chaikin Analytics Review

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Create And Go Reviews

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Chaikin Analytics Review

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Create And Go Reviews

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Freedom Ticket Reviews

I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Freedom Ticket Reviews